Ipsy Review: March 2016
1. Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Short Shader Brush 223 ($12) According to Luxie's website, this makeup brush is fully vegan and cruelty-free. The synthetic bristles are really soft but sturdy enough to spread eye shadow evenly. The short shader was perfect for adding a hint of color on my lower lid.
2. NUDESTIX Lip + Cheek Pencil in Mystic ($24) I love products that leave my lips with a berry tint. This pencil from NUDESTIX does just that. The added bonus? This pencil doubles as a blush for those who are looking for rosy cheeks. I wish the formula was a little less shiny though, because it looks more like a gloss than a stain.
3. NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Kitten Heels ($7) This type of beauty find is why I look forward to my Ipsy bag every month. This formula provides an even and bold lip transformation that feels as good as it looks. Not to mention the price tag! I loved Kitten Heels so much, I had to share a selfie with my Snapchat friends.
4. Living Proof Perfect hair Day Dry Shampoo ($12) I have been dying to try Living Proof's dry shampoo since I first heard their ad on The New York Time's Modern Love Podcast a few months ago. The line that always sticks with me is when they say the dry shampoo is so good "you can take a spin class and not wash your hair after." While I'm sure that varies on how intense your work out is, I will say this dry shampoo saved my hair on day three and four between washes. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft.
5. Nourish Organic Rosehip & Rosewater Body Oil ($20) I've received Nourish Organic products before and everything I've tried does exactly what it claims without the use of harmful chemicals. The rosehip and rosewater oil absorbs into my skin quickly and leaves it feeling smooth and hydrated all day. It's loaded with essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins that can help condition and soothe skin from head to toe. Their website recommends using the oil spray after a day in the sun to help your skin remain hydrated and prevent signs of aging.
What beauty finds did you score in your Ipsy bag this month? If you haven't signed up yet, follow this link to receive 5 beauty samples at your doorstep every month!